Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Coming to the edge. Bacon?

1st Edition of Preston coming to the edge. ( I hope there will not be any more)

Ok so this is Preston. If you know my fiancee, then you know me. This is my time to speak. I want this to be her blog, but some times I need to be heard. We have tried to be nice, but we are coming to the edge. We live in this old house and are trying to make it a home. This is our dream, but it seems that people, PEOPLE, are trying to make it tough. We love people and I, for one, have a really trusting nature. With all of the craziness, we have unfortunately developed a general defensive nature toward people. I can't believe that some punk broke into our home and stole our stuff, not to mentioned tried to use old credit cards that are no longer valid. I called ATT, PS they suck, and they cant tell me what number called me. Then some drugged out B tries to steal stuff to make a drug run. I want to scream! We live in a decent area, or so we thought. If I catch someone trying to bust in here I will end their life and call the authorities well after they are dead. If you are reading this for humor or entertainment, I want to thank you. Thanks for caring and supporting us through our wonderful project that we call our life. We love this house and by GOD if I will let some low life people ruin what is so special and amazing to our life. I love our future and more importantly my future wife and want to make sure that she is safe. Thank you everyone for your support.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! You are awesome! Your wife to be (in 3 days I must add) is pretty awesome too! You have all of your family and friends support! Y'alls house will turn out amazing, regardless of how many crack heads and hood rats you have to take out while in the process. :-)

    ReplyDelete